Friday, October 22, 2010

A Bit Memories for Canada Life

This is the first day I've been Vancouver, Vancouver's sky.
This picture is the second picture I've taken in Van. The sky looks much clear and comfortable compare with my country. It is brilliant and transparent and, I felt so exciting at that day- August 30, 2008, because this is the first day I left my parents to go to Canada. Since I've ordered the sending service, a senior driver helped me and sent me to my homestay. He is enthusiastic and kind because he helped me to carry my baggages and let me go until he saw the homestay grandmother. Also, the homestay grandmother were friendly and took care for me and I feel grateful for her.

4 comments:

  1. You have already been in Cananda for more than 2 years..a long time for me ! I had the same feeling as you when I arrived in Van at first day. it's so pity that I did not experience living in the local homestay. It must be good for your spoken english. right ?
    By the way, will u go back China during this Winter Holiday ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James, I like your blog. I have the same feelings as you when I landed in Canada. Most Canadian people are nice and friendly. The first day in Canada was also unforgettable for me. I still remembered the first “Bonjour” greeting and big smile to me when I landed at Montreal airport. Although we may face many challenges in a foreign country, our overseas experiences are valued assets in our lives. We must be strong and confident in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no...I don't.because my passport has to renew, I do not have this chance.I will miss my mother~haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i come to comment your blog for my task. but your bolg is very prety``

    ReplyDelete